Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grayson flashback...

Christie and I pregnant with Grayson and Sanders--I was 31 weeks and she was 36
I think he was around 6 months here
one of my very favorites ever!

Sanders, Henry, and Grayson's 1st birthday party
He still makes this face :)
Grayson and Sanders

Grayson and Salty, our cat that we had to find a new home for after he bit Grayson on the face (not the same day as this picture)
maybe 5 months or so

I was going through old pictures last night, and I just had to share these adorable pictures of Grayson as a baby. He was SO stinking cute, especially with that crazy hair that stood straight up. I hope new baby brother looks just like him! :)

post signature

3 comments:

Angela said...

AW! I have to do this! So cute!

MatersandMelons said...

We are no longer friends since you put up that picture of me...I disown you.

Emily said...

I loved when his hair stood straight up!