1. It's more than twice the size of our house now.
2. We'll be very close to downtown.
3. We'll have a great backyard for the kiddos.
4. There are 4 (or 5) bedrooms, so we can have another baby and still have a guestroom!
5. We have a little view of the water from the front porch.
6. I'll have a brand new kitchen with granite countertops (I've always wanted granite!).
7. The cats' litterbox will be in the garage--there's a cat door leading out to the garage!
8. We'll have a GARAGE!
9. I get to decorate!!!!!!
10. Emma Claire's room has the coolest little room off of it (bigger than a closet, smaller than a bedroom) that we're going to make into a little playhouse for her. She's going to love it when she is older!
11. It has so much character...we just love older homes with character.
12. Built in cabinets and shelves galore!
13. It's a house we can grow in and live in for a long time!! :)