Sunday, January 13, 2008

Harold's Country Club

I crack up every time I look at this picture!!!! :)

Andrew and Lauren singing
We hired a tour bus to take us to and from Harold's...

I went with a group of our friends to Harold's Country Club in Yemassee on Friday to celebrate our friend Andrew's birthday. Harold's is one-of-a-kind---it's way out in the country and is a combination of a gas station, bar, pool hall, restaurant, and karaoke bar. Our group stood out like sore thumbs (I could say something to clarify that here but one of my new year's resolutions is to be nicer!) but we had a blast. Ben had a stomach ache so we cancelled the babysitter at the last minute and he stayed home with the kiddos...and he missed out on a good time. Andrew, who is also a priest at our church, and his wife Lauren kept us entertained with a fabulous rendition of "Love Shack" and Kat's hubby Ashley was nice enough to take Ben's place for a slow dance with me. :) I'm already looking forward to our next trip to Harold's!!


post signature

No comments: