Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
13 things I love about my babies
1. They light up my world just by being my babies!
2. Grayson gives the best hugs and kisses.
3. Emma Claire likes me best (Ben has always been Grayson's favorite so it's nice to be somebody's fave).
4. Grayson is such a boy--he loves trains and balls and jumping off of furniture.
5. Emma Claire is my little girl--I get to do dresses and bows all of those fun girly things.
6. Grayson has just started singing. I love that!
7. Emma Claire loves nursing. I love the special bond that we share with breastfeeding. :)
8. Grayson plays so well by himself. He loves it when Ben and I play with him but he is so good at keeping himself entertained.
9. Emma Claire has the sweetest smile I've ever seen, and her whole being lights up when you look at her.
10. Grayson is a little sponge. It is so much fun hearing the new things that he says every day.
11. Emma Claire already has such a personality. She's a quiet baby who is content just observing the world around her, but at the same time she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let you know it.
12. Grayson and Emma Claire have identical laughs--it's hard to tell who is who when they're laughing together.
13. They both look just like their daddy, who of course is the love of my life! :)
Monday, February 11, 2008
7am--wake up, nurse Emma Claire
7:15--let Grayson out of his room, turn on cartoons
7:30--shower, get ready
8:00--fix breakfast for Grayson
8:15--take Grayson to school
9:00--unload groceries, load and start dishwasher
9:15--put Emma Claire down for nap, start laundry, make beds, pick up toys, check e-mail
10:25--wake Emma Claire up, take her to physical therapy
11:00--come home, nurse
11:45--pick Grayson up from school
12:00--home, snack for Grayson, feed Emma Claire lunch
12:30--put both kiddos down for naps
12:30-2--unload dishwasher, vacuum, e-mail, pay bills, pick up toys, wash, dry, fold laundry
2:00--Emma Claire awake, nurse her again
2:30--play with Emma Claire
3:00--Grayson awake, play with both kiddos, go for walk
5:30--feed Emma Claire dinner
6:00--straighten up house
6:20--feed Grayson and Ben, eat dinner
6:45--movie with girlfriends (27 Dresses...cute movie!)
9:30--home, e-mail, blog
I think "stay at home mom" is a little misleading!! :)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008