Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sibling love!





I'll probably jinx myself by saying this, but three children isn't always feeling like ten anymore...some days it's more like six and some even just three! :) Now that Grayson and Emma Claire are back in school and we're in somewhat of a routine, life is getting a little more predictable---and dare I say it....easier! The break I have in the mornings when they're in school allows me to get things like going to the grocery store and running errands done, and then we have the afternoon to play and get things done around the house. They both adore their baby brother, and he seems to feel the same way about them. Whitt is sleeping better at night--usually a 5 hour stretch followed by a 3 hour stretch---which makes for one well-rested and more patient mama! Of course, life is not by any means perfect, and there are many days where I don't get a shower and feel like all I do is yell, but it's our life and we truly are blessed.  :)

post signature

3 comments:

These are the Days! said...

Oh my goodness--adorable!!! I can't believe how big Whitt is getting!!?? He's gorgeous! You guys have such beautiful kiddos! :) Glad things are getting better, Margaret...I can't even imagine three...yikes! ;) I bet school days feel awesome!!!

I'maNolaGirl said...

I just love how Whitt is looking up at Emma Claire! So cute.

Angela said...

AW! Glad to hear things are getting better and better! Cute pictures and look how tan EC is! I want her tan!!! :)