Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baby Emma Claire


32 weeks belly



I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant with Grayson's baby sister, Emma Claire. I've been on bedrest since the end of February (yep, it's been over 10 weeks already!) and it's been quite an adventure with an active toddler!! I'm definitely looking forward to being allowed to be on my feet again, but not sure we're ready for a new baby just yet. My c-section is scheduled for June 21st---that's 6 weeks from today! I can't believe that she'll be here in 6 weeks or less...we still have so much to do!!

I've gained 11 lb. and have grown a very big belly. Grayson loves to pull up my shirt and kiss his "tistoo" (sister), as he calls her. Besides knowing that the basketball under my shirt is his "tistoo", we're pretty sure that he has no idea what's about to happen. I think I'm just as nervous about his reaction to Emma Claire as I am to having a newborn in the house again. What fun this will be! :)

No comments: