Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Home again, home again...

We're back!! Ben and I spent last week in beautiful Cabo, Mexico, with my brother Alan, sister-in-law Anna, college roomie Katie, and her hubby Brian. We arrived on my birthday (March 8th) and came home a week later on the 15th. I have tons of pictures to post but my computer is in the shop and Ben's work computer that I'm using right now isn't recognizing my camera for some reason. Cabo was awesome---we did nothing but pig out, drink like fish, lay in the sun, and just plain relax. I missed the children terribly but they were in good hands with my parents. Hopefully my computer will be ready soon and I'll be able to get some pictures up on the blog.

In other news, Emma Claire started CRAWLING yesterday!!! I'm so glad she waited for us to get home! :) She's been really close to crawling for a couple of weeks and yesterday afternoon she let loose and hasn't stopped since. It's so cute to see her determination when she's trying to get to a toy. Watch out world, here she comes!

We're busy still unpacking the new house and getting ready for Easter. Grayson had an Easter egg hunt at his school yesterday (his egg hunt ever!) and made out like a bandit with five whole eggs. :) He has another hunt this weekend that Junior League is putting on so I know he'll have a great time at that one, too.

That's all for now...pictures of the trip, the crawling, and the Easter egg hunt to come whenever my computer is fixed!


post signature

3 comments:

Dena said...

welcome home - i am glad you had mucho fun! can't wait to see pictures! saw jenny wood last weekend at a party and laughed about the small worldness of the blog!

Jessica Ryan said...

WTG EC... Keep crawling!
Welcome Home!

Michelle said...

Margaret,
I got the airplane shirt at Gymboree. It matches choc brown shorts. Glad you like it.