Monday, May 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Andrea. So here are the rules as to what I had to do and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then you need to also do the following:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .Here are my Seven:

1. Hydrangeas are my favorite flower. We have a huge hydrangea bush in front of our new house and I cut a few blooms today for the first time...I'm going to love having fresh hydrangeas around the house for the next few weeks!

2. I prefer frozen veggies to fresh ones...I don't like the pressure of having to eat them before they go bad.

3. The sound of fingernails scratching blue jeans makes me want to throw up. The sound of fingernails being filed is almost as bad but I've trained myself to tolerate that sound a little more over the past couple of years.

4. Ben wanted me to put this on on the list, although I don't think it's all that weird: I laugh uncontrollably when I ride roller coasters....I start laughing when the ride begins and don't stop until it's over. Ben just thinks this is weird because he's terrified of roller coasters. :)

5. I love, love, love being pregnant---the throwing up, exhaustion, terrible reflux, and 4 months of bedrest included. Love every bit of it and wish I could be pregnant ten more times.

6. I'm double jointed in my ankles, hips, and fingers.

7. I wanted to be a toll booth collector when I was little because I thought I'd get to keep all of the money. :)

The people that I'm tagging are:

Sharon/Carolyn
Lillian
Marie
Melanie
Anna W.
Kent
Michelle


post signature

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Margaret, yes, Truman draws. It is so cute. He is very into it. Walker would have never done this and actually, he really still isn't really into that or coloring. Truman is really proud of himself when he does it, too. It is funny. Don't give her markers. I am posting a picture of that hopefully later tonight.

Jenny said...

I'm with you---frozen veggies are my favorite also! And, also like you, I would love to be pregnant constantly...the minute my boys came out I was already yearning for the feeling of them back inside my belly!!!

Lillian Thomas said...

I would love to be pregnant ten more times too! Thanks for the tag... I finally made myself learn how to do a link!

LSU Melanie said...

yey! thanks for the tag:)How fun!

Marie said...

Thanks for the tag -- :) I agree --on the fingernails thing -- pretty much makes me want to scream. Just thinking about it. I could never work in nail place for that very reason.