Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend wrap-up








We had a fabulous long weekend---Ben had Monday off and didn't work at ALL the entire weekend (rare for him) so it was nice having him home all three days. On Saturday we took the kiddos to the playground and spent the day doing stuff around the house. Sunday we got a babysitter for the day and went out on the boat and to the beach with a big group of friends. It was a wonderfully relaxing day---I can't remember the last time I chilled on the beach without children! Ben spent the night out at the island with all of the boys and "roughed it" sleeping on an air mattress with some beach towels. :) Yesterday, Ben and I took Grayson and EC to the beach for a few hours and then came home and had some friends over for a Memorial Day cookout. We set up baby pools and a sprinkler and the kiddos all had a blast getting wet while the adults enjoyed delicious food and cocktails. I didn't take many pictures this weekend so all I have are a few from the cookout yesterday...

post signature

4 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

What a nice weekend. You guys know how to have fun!

Oh, and I tagged you ;-) in case no one else has. Check my blog for details.

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a fun memorial day!

Melissa W. said...

Is that Jennie and Dallas at your house?? I know they live in Beaufort?

Dena said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! think of all the fun if y'all moved here! hahahaha although beaufort is my fave!