Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More friends!

EC took a break from the fussing to do Jacqueline's hair :)
Celebrating Steve's birthday and engrossed in a movie...you can see EC's red cheeks from the Fifth Disease

As I said in my earlier post, our friends Laura and Steve came to visit this past weekend. Laura was one of my college roommates and they live only a couple hours away so it's nice to be able to see them fairly often. Steve turned 30 on Saturday so we tried to make his birthday a fun one, although I'm afraid the screaming 18 month old in our house didn't make that very easy. Grayson and Delainey, who is a year older than he, had a blast together and even slept in the same room with no problems at all. 9-month-old Jacqueline ran a fever all weekend but you wouldn't have known it---she is the happiest, most content baby I've ever met! I wasn't a very good photographer since I had a crying child clinging to me for most of the weekend, but here are a couple pics from the weekend (Laura, thanks for letting me steal the hair pic from your blog!).

post signature

No comments: