Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love...





Just look at this little chunk of LOVE!!! Is he not the sweetest little thing??? Whitt is eleven weeks old already.....seriously, the time is just shooting by. He was 12 lb 3 oz at his two month appointment a couple of weeks ago (he was 6 lb 2 oz the day we left the hospital), which means that he gained over SIX POUNDS in just nine short weeks. He nurses all day and night long (still no schedule), so it makes sense, but I've never had a baby who gained so much so quickly so this is still pretty surprising to me. He is such a serious little baby--his smiles are few and far between, but when he does smile it's with his whole face. TOO CUTE! I'm still working on catching one of these elusive smiles on camera----hopefully the next time I post I'll have one to share! 

post signature

4 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

adorable... do I think he looks a little like EC?

Andrea said...

He is such a cutie! The very first picture he looks just like Grayson!!

Mandy said...

Such a little cutie. Makes me really want these next 7 weeks to fly by...I am ready to have a baby in my arms again!

I heart said...

He looks just like Grayson! Just adorable :)