Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas, in pictures

We went to a great little party a few days before Christmas on the island where my parents have a house. Got some cute pictures of the kiddos...
and then Miss Grumpy Pants broke out the frown. :)
Santa even paid a visit! Grayson was in awe...
and EC was THRILLED.
We went to church on Christmas Eve and had a birthday party for Jesus afterward. I think Grayson and Emma Claire blew out the candle five or six times...I kept having to re-light it so they could do it again.
Then we threw reindeer food on the front walk so Santa and his reindeer would surely pay us a visit.
P.S. Don't throw reindeer food on walkways--throw it in the grass. The reindeer food is still on the ground, even after days of rain!

Next, we put out some cookies for Santa...
and went to bed. We woke up in the morning to find that the reindeer food and cookies had worked! Santa came!!

We had a wonderful day spent with my parents, brother, sister-in-law, neice Taylor and Uncle Al and Ginger. Taylor couldn't keep her hands off of her little cousin, Whitt.
Whitt wasn't much of a fan of having his hair pulled. :)



Life is slowly getting back to normal! Grayson returned to school yesterday and Emma Claire has been home with strep throat. I hope everybody is having a happy 2010 so far!

post signature

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Adorable pictures!

Happy 2 Be Me said...

Aww I wanted to get those pj's for Gabby but they started at 12 mos! Happy New Year to you guys!

nancy said...

Cute pics!

We almost bought that Dino for my 4 year old, but I hesitated b/c I wasn't sure if he would be scared of it. How does Grayson like it?

Nancy

I'maNolaGirl said...

What sweet little ones!! I love the pics of EC with her little bob and her Christmas dress. Too cute!

Jessica Ryan said...

OMG adorable! I love the one of EC sprinkling the deer food!

Margaret said...

Nancy, I thought he would be afraid of it, too, so I didn't get it for him--but my parents did! He and EC both love it but they jump up and back away if he starts walking toward them! :)