Friday, January 1, 2010

Still going private, just taking longer than I expected!

Life has been crazy and I've been overwhelmed by all of the comments and emails I've gotten requesting invites to the blog. I had no idea I had that many readers! Thank you all for writing--I'm still compiling addresses and really do plan to go private soon. It's a more time consuming task than I expected it to be and we've been so busy that I haven't had the chance to sit down and get it done. Feel free to still comment or email if you'd like to continue reading!

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I can't believe it's 2010! 2009 was a great year because, among other wonderful things, we welcomed our precious baby Whitt into the world. He rang in the new year by SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT for the FIRST TIME last night!! Keep it up, little buddy!!!

post signature

No comments: