Wednesday, April 23, 2008

10 months old!





I just cannot believe that my baby girl is already 10 months old! Emma Claire is growing up WAY too quickly. Even though she's only been here for 10 months, it's hard to remember life without our sweet little pumpkin. She's into everything--crawling, pulling up, and cruising around couches and tables. She can clap and wave, and says "ball", "mama", "boom", "uh-oh", "pop pop", and "dada". She's doing things so much earlier than Grayson did, but I guess that comes with being the second child. Emma Claire is such a happy, headstrong girl who goes with the flow yet knows what she wants . She loves balls, books, having her back scratched, eating things off of the floor, and toy cars, trucks and trains. God has blessed us and for that we are very thankful. :)


post signature

3 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

Margaret, she's just so precious! Is she always a happy smiling kiddo? I don't think I've seen any pics of her without a great smile on her pretty little face!

Andrea said...

She is just too sweet! I can't believe she is saying all of that!! Way to go!

These are the Days! said...

Oh, I love her....she's so sweet and beautiful!!!! :)

Liz