Monday, December 1, 2008

Babies, babies, everywhere!!!

Last week was quite the week for babies to be born! On Monday, 11/24, our first nephew was born to Ben's sister, Anna, and her husband, Jeff. Baby Dylan is just adorable, and I can't wait to meet him! Grayson and I have a yucky cough/cold thing going on, so we skipped out on going to visit so we wouldn't spread our germs. I'm hoping we're better by this weekend so we can make the trip to meet him. Isn't he absolutely gorgeous?? Congratulations, Anna and Jeff---Dylan is such a wonderful blessing and I can't wait to see all of the cousins grow up together! :)


The next day, 11/25, my friend, Jodie, gave birth to her beautiful baby girl, Anne-Murphy, after a crazy 28 hour labor that ended in a c-section. Go check out her blog to see pictures and read all about precious Anne-Murphy! Congratulations, Jodie and Brian--we are so happy for you!!

Finally, the following day, 11/26, one of my best friends, Meg, had a much shorter labor and delivery which resulted in gorgeous baby Sterling! Sterling has the chubbiest cheeks, and I can't wait to kiss all over them! I made a quick visit to the hospital on Thanksgiving to meet Sterling, but stood across the room so I wouldn't spread my cough to her. Meg and Burke, we are thrilled for you and we know that Sterling is the perfect addition to our growing group of little ones! :)

In other baby news, our friends Kat and Ashley's new baby, Ford, has been in the hospital since Friday with a high fever and virus. Please keep Ford and his family in your prayers! 

post signature

2 comments:

Anne said...

They're adorable! And Dylan really is perfect. Congratulations!!

LSU Melanie said...

I can't wait till my little one arrives!!! How sweet!