Friday, December 26, 2008

Cousins!




We finally got to meet our new nephew, Dylan, this week! He is just the sweetest, most adorable baby!! We were all at Ben's parents' house Monday through Thursday, so I had plenty of time to hold him and love all over him--Anna and Jeff seemed to love the extra hands that were always eager to help out, and I took complete advantage of being able to soak in his sweetness. I love, love, love new babies! Grayson and Emma Claire didn't pay much attention to him, which wasn't a bad thing! :) 

P.S. Check out my new brown hair! I haven't posted pictures on the blog yet, but I became a brunette for the first time about a month ago--I'm loving the change! 

post signature

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE the hair! It looks great! And the baby is so sweet! I can't wait for another one!!

Mandy said...

So sweet. New babies rock. Just think...you will have your own new baby soon!

Emily said...

Love the brown hair! It looks great! That is a sweet, sweet baby! And I love the pictures of your kids!