Monday, April 20, 2009

Dying Easter eggs...in the buff!





Anybody who knows me well knows that if my children do anything messy (coloring, playdough, eating anything with red sauce, standing still in the middle of the room...just kidding!), their clothes have to be off. I am terrible at can't stand treating stains, so I'd rather just have them down to their diaper/underwear and prevent the stains in the first place. On a side note, Grayson was way past his first birthday before I'd feed him with clothes on....my friend Christie always said that he was going to grow up thinking you had to take your clothes off before you could eat. :)

Anyway, all of those words just to explain why my children dyed Easter eggs outside with no clothes on! We had fun, the eggs turned out pretty darn cute, and our fingers were green for days. :)

post signature

No comments: