Friday, October 9, 2009

The Lord's Prayer, gas, and Poison Control

This video has many elements. First, there is my 2-year-old daughter saying the Lord's Prayer (which is pretty darn cute, if you ask me) while getting distracted by ten thousand different things. Then, there is my baby who is nursing while I'm filming (not pictured, for obvious reasons) and lets out a nice little toot a few seconds into the video. Finally, at the very end you hear my 4 year old let out a loud squeal/scream, which, after I stopped filming, I discovered was caused by him squirting hand sanitizer into his eye. Two phone calls (to the pediatrician and Poison Control) and lots of eye flushing later, all was well. :) I promise, life in our house is never boring!!


post signature

7 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Adorable!!! EC is the cutest!!!

Andrea said...

EC is adorable! Very impressive, I might add! And OMG....yes your house is never boring! Love you all! Glad Grayson is ok!! How scary!

mharper said...

LOL!! Glad my house isn't the only one. So glad Grayson is ok!

Angela said...

EC is friggin' ADORABLE!!!! Totally cracks me up!!! Eek about the poison control but so glad that everyone is okay! What a day!

Rebecca said...

Ok, and you know I chuckled about Grayson!

Courtney said...

That is precious! You have your hands full! Glad Grayson is ok. Love all the new pics!

Marie said...

So so so cute!!! Never a dull moment...huh?