Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just a few

I really didn't take many pictures this Christmas....I'd like to say I was too busy enjoying it with my family, but in reality I was too busy running around like a crazy person. We were busy busy busy, but it really was fun. On Christmas Eve we went to the 5:00 service at church and immediately came home and had friends over for a birthday party for Jesus.


EC and her bff Isaac---don't they make a cute couple? :)

a few of the kiddos at Jesus' birthday party

getting ready for bed---Whitt and his cousin Taylor

Christmas morning--I have to give the story behind this toy. This is the third year in a row that my parents have given the children this fun roller thing to Grayson and EC. I despise it---somebody always gets hurt when they play in it but they love it and my parents love that they love it. Usually about halfway through the year it pops and I'm happy to throw it away, but then we always get a new one at Christmas. I was hoping they'd forget about it this year (ours from last Christmas popped in August--shortly after one of the kids tried to roll down the stairs in it...geesh!!) but we weren't surprised when one showed up on Christmas morning. Of course, Grayson and Emma Claire (and this year, Whitt) were thrilled. I do love the awesome hairdo it gives everybody who plays in it, though. :)



I have to work on getting better pictures of more than two children at once. This was the best cousin picture I could get. :)

post signature

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am cracking up because I totally know what you mean about some of those toys that they love and we hate. :)
I love that you have an actual party to celebrate Jesus's birthday. Life lessons being taught here! Kudos to you!!!